My guest today is Vincenzo Landino. (@vincenzolandino)
Vincenzo is the founder of Aftermarq, which is a digital agency that specializes in creating video content.
In our conversation, Vincenzo and I talked about the evolution of video over the last ten years, and why video has been such an effective marketing channel for his clients.
But Vincenzo is more than just a guru. He has two of his own YouTube channels in which he shares his own ideas and is creating a duo of growing companies on his own.
His personal YouTube channel is a space where he deep dives into new tech product releases and shares personal insights on entrepreneurship, relationships and life.
If that weren’t enough, he writes The Dilusso Daily, which is a daily newsletter for the confident and considerate man.
I enjoyed my conversation with Vincenzo and I know you will as well.
In this episode we talk about…
- The steps Vincenzo took to build his agency
- His plans for his YouTube channel and what it means to be “a gentleman”
- The creators that Vincenzo really looks up to
- What the next steps are in Vincenzo’s life as a creator and an entrepreneur
- Aftermarq – Vincenzo’s video agency
- Dilusso Daily – A daily newsletter for the confident and considerate man
- Follow Vincenzo on Twitter
- Follow Vincenzo on YouTube