Shaan Puri is an entrepreneur, podcaster and investor.
Formerly, Shaan was acting CEO at Bebo, which was acquired by Twitch for $25 million dollars. Currently, Shaan is Senior Director of Mobile & International Growth at Twitch.
In addition, Shaan is the host of the podcast, My First Million.
With 2M downloads in the first year, My First Million is quickly becoming one of the worlds most popular podcasts on business and entrepreneurship.
But Shaan is much more than a media personality or a guru, he is a practitioner. Currently, he is working on a fascinating project where he plans to create a $1M fund, build a $1M e-commerce brand and build a $1M digital product all within the constraints of 1 year.
Best of all, Shaan is documenting his entire journey on AllAccessPass.io, where he is sending out daily emails that highlight his success stories, and his failures, on his quest to build these companies.
Shaan was extremely approachable and down to earth and I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation. He is a great example for any young entrepreneur looking to get in the game.
In this episode, we talk about…
- My favorite guests I’ve interviewed so far
- Shaan’s journey from idea to a $20M sale of Bebo
- The future of the esports industry
- The common myths of entrepreneurship and success
- My First Million on iTunes and Spotify
- AllAccessPass.io – Follow Shaan’s journey to build his companies
- Download Shaan’s copywriting secrets