Rand Fishkin is the co-founder and CEO of a brilliant new company called Sparktoro.
One of the age-old challenges in marketing is finding exactly where your audience is. We go through great lengths to discover where we should deliver our message.
- Which podcasts should we advertise on?
- Which publications should we reach out to for cross-promotions?
- Which influencers should we work with?
Until now, the only solution was mass surveys and to create custom audiences on Facebook. But that has never been an ideal solution because the data doesn’t tell us exactly who is seeing our message.
Wouldn’t it be easier if there was a tool that could tell us exactly where our ideal audience members are?
Now there is.
Sparktoro is a groundbreaking new software that allows you to do just that.
SparkToro crawls tens of millions of social and web profiles to find what (and who) your audience reads, listens to, watches, follows, shares, and talks about online.
This Audience Intelligence data is invaluable to marketers of all kinds. Acquiring it previously required months of expensive surveys and interviews, but with SparkToro’s database, it’s right there at your fingertips, updated at least monthly, waiting to be searched.
I really enjoyed talking to Rand. I have looked up to him for years and he was extremely grateful and giving with his time. Enjoy the interview.
In this episode, we talk about…
- How Sparktoro is trying to level the playing field by getting us out from under the Duopology of Facebook and Google.
- How you can use Sparktoro in your marketing.
- How Sparktoro can save you thousands of dollars by allowing you to bypass surveys and PR firms.
- How Rand is using his previous business lessons and applying them to Sparktoro.