How many times have you heard the phrase “do what you love and you’ll never work a day in your life?”
It’s a great sentiment, but it lacks practicality, because sometimes there may not be any money in what it is you love.
In this week’s conversation, I talk to Myles Vives about how to make real money while doing what it is your passionate about.
It’s an important conversation because there is nothing more rewarding than doing the work that you love to do. However, working hard all day without a sustainable income is a fast track to frustration and stress.
Our goal is to live plentiful lives that benefit us and our happiness.
I have so much respect for Myles. He and I have worked together for years and his ability to organize a company and build a great system for success is a lesson that every business person could benefit from.
Please tune in. You will learn so much from Myles.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Why finding your “specialization” is a key factor in building a successful business
- How to find opportunities in markets
- Why the key to profits is building a sales infrastructure
- How Myles continues to leverage his passions to create killer businesses
- Why Myles is now transitioning to “investing” rather than business building