Mitchell Earl is the COO of Praxis. Praxis is a 6-month boot camp that results in a job or career, usually in a growing startup. Learn more at https://www.discoverpraxis.com.
I really enjoyed the conversation with Mitchell. Mitch told us his story about college and knowing that there was “something more” our for him, but he felt pressured to attend the traditional path.
It wasn’t until he discovered Praxis that he found his purpose and wanted to help other people navigate through the job market.
Our conversation turned a bit when we started talking about how effective college really is for young people, and how there are plenty of other alternatives that don’t get mentioned.
Next, we talked about the difference between the typical “online education” and the interactive workshops of Praxis. There is value in the community element of learning.
I recommend anyone looking for an alternative career path turn to Praxis. It’s an awesome program.
I hope you enjoy this episode. Mitchell has a lot to offer.
In this episode, we talk about…
- The real value of attending college.
- The “social pressure” that pushes people towards higher education when there are other options.
- What you are really paying for when you go to a popular university.
- The other alternatives to a 4-year degree.
- DiscoverPraxis.com – The main Praxis website, full of information, interactive learning and more.
- The Ivory Tower – A great documentary about the college industrial complex.
- CopyBlogger.com – One of my companies mentioned in the interview.