Matt Giovanisci is a successful entrepreneur that has created an enterprise through creative affiliate marketing websites. He is the founder of Money Lab, Swim University and Brew Cabin. He says he challenges himself to “make money online and ignoring all the online marketing bullshit.”
I first discovered Matt through an affiliate marketing workshop he did on Brian Clark’s membership program. I was instantly impressed with Matt’s style and his approach to online business.
More importantly, I realized that everything I thought I knew about affiliate marketing was wrong. This is real business that makes real money.
In this episode, we talk about…
- What plugins does Matt use to sell the most products?
- What are his systems?
- How does he do SEO research?
- Why does he create and layout his content as he does?
- MoneyLab – Matt’s personal brand where he documents his online experiments.
- Swim University – Keep Your Swimming Pool & Hot Tub Crystal Clear Year-Round
- Brew Cabin – For Homebrewers That Care About Crafting The Perfect Pint
- Lasso – The all in one affiliate marketing plugin.
- Follow Matt on Twitter