My guest today is Nicolas Cole.
Nicolas (or Cole as his friends call him) is a writer, an entrepreneur and a former pro gamer. Cole is the co founder of Digital Press, which is a new age marketing agency that helps people build viral, written content around their stories to help them develop an “online persona” or personal brand.
Cole is one of the most impressive young entrepreneurs I’ve had on the show. His insight on writing, his commitment to long term success and his perspective on creating content taught me some really valuable lessons that I will implement going forward.
I loved this interview. I know you will too!
In this episode we talk about…
- How Cole’s career as a gamer helped him develop his concept on an “online persona.”
- How Cole’s method of output writing has completely changed his life and his career.
- Why you should think of your online writing as practice.
- How fitness and mental toughness plays a role in Cole’s determination and fitness.
- How patience and long term thinking is the best way to grow your personal brand.
Check out Nicolas’s personal website to learn more about his story.
Digital Press is a new age marketing agency that helps people turn their experience into online authority.
Check out Nicolas’s Quora page where he has been rated a top writer with more than 50 million views.
The Nicolas Cole Letter – A paid monthly newsletter with the most valuable and high level content that Nicolas has to offer.