Alexandra Stoddart is a personal trainer, state champion swimmer and athletic coach. She is also my little sister.
Alex has always been one of my best friends. She and I have always shared a close relationship, which is why it was such a pleasure to be able to speak with her about her philosophies on life, fitness, swimming, and wellness.
Alex has so much to offer to the athletes that she coaches and I know she will help so many people along the course of her lifetime. She inspires me and I am grateful to be her brother.
I know you will love this conversation and you will get so much out of what Alex has to offer.
In this episode we talk about…
- the impact that swimming has had on her life and her identity
- the spiritual connection she found in the water
- what has enabled her to have such a successful athletic career
- how she has used those experiences to coach her athletes today
- what the future holds for her and her business