My guest today is my good friend Devin Reaves.
Devin is the co-founder and Executive Director of the Pennsylvania Harm Reduction Coalition.
Devin and I are both men and recovery from substance abuse. We met almost 10 years ago when we lived in South Florida. Although we moved apart many years ago, we have always kept in touch and I have always considered Devin to be a great friend and a brother.
Devin has a true passion for helping people and creating real change in our culture. Devin is on the front lines, doing the hard work needed to make real change in our drug and alcohol legislation and public policy. Devin is committed to creating real change, and we need more people like him doing the work necessary to make a lasting impact.
Devin is making a real difference. His work is saving lives. Not just the lives of today, but the lives of tomorrow who will be able to live with some of the better policies and drug policy that Devin is putting into place.
Please share this podcast. Please tell people about Devin’s work and the work of his team. It’s important and we all know someone.
In this episode we talk about…
- who the war on drugs is really hurting
- the prison industrial complex
- the people who REALLY need Naloxone and Narcan
- what Devin’s organization is doing to change these unfair and harmful laws
- The PA Harm Reduction Coalition
- The National Harm Reduction Coalition
- DevinReaves.com – Devin’s personal site
- Devin’s Facebook Page
- Devin’s LinkedIn Page
Leave a Reply