Chris Gorges is the founder and CEO of Thompson & Prince a branding and design agency based in New York City and Raleigh, North Carolina.
In addition, Chris is the founder of a soon-to-launch startup called Everharbor, which is a networking platform built to help bridge gaps between professional talent and creative agencies around the world.
Chris shared his experience with building an agency and why he believes that client service work is still an amazing business. We also talked about the startup culture in NYC compared to the west coast, and why NYC startups might be more grounded on creating sustainable businesses that drive revenues and profits.
In this episode we talk about…
- Why agencies are great businesses to get into when first becoming an entrepreneur.
- How and why the NYC startup culture is different from the West Coast startup culture.
- How Chris came up with the idea for Everharbor.
- Some of the mentorship and advisory work Chris does and what he feels the biggest value of those positions are.
- Thompson & Prince – Chris’s Agency
Leave a Reply