Brandon Zhang is a writer, a podcaster and a student at Columbia University.
Brandon has been building an audience by adopting a Student Mindset, which is the philosophy he takes into all of his work.
Brandon is also an apprentice for the popular Jack Butcher series, Visualize Value. He tweets about his insights and lessons learned by that apprenticeship.
Brandon is going places and I am excited to see where his work takes him.
In this episode we talk about…
- How Brandon went from zero to 5000 Twitter followers, a popular podcast and a thriving email list
- Mental models and a getting better at thinking
- The skills and practices to be a better writer
- How Brandon is contributing to Visualize Value
- The tips and tricks to thriving on Twitter
- Brandonzhang.com – View Brandon’s personal website
- Follow Brandon on Twitter
- Dave Perrel: Write of Passage