Anthony Pompliano is an entrepreneur, a writer, a podcaster and an investor.
Anthony classifies himself as a technology investor. He and his partners allocate capital across digital asset classes on behalf of their institutional clients, including public pensions, university endowments, private foundations, and large family offices.
But Anthony is much more than an investor. He writes a subscription based newsletter called “The Pomp Letter”, where he writes and publishes daily analysis on the finance market and tailors a specific focus to Bitcoin.
Pomp also has a personal podcast where he interviews the worlds most influential thought leaders on finance, investment and entrepreneurship.
If that wasn’t enough, Pomp recently launched a new podcast called “Capital University” and the podcast immediately went to #1 business podcast in the world. Alongside Bryce Hall, Anthony speaks with other guests about financial literacy in hopes to teach the next generation about investing, wealth creation, and money management.
I’ve been a fan of Anthony’s work from the very beginning and it was a privilege to have this conversation with him. I predict that Pomp will continue to be a rising star in our culture.
Please help me welcome, Anthony Pompliano.
In this episode we talk about…
- The birth and rise of Capital University
- The importance of financial litteracy for the next generation
- How to build a subscription based newsletter
- How to “think big” in terms of growing a digital business
- Pompletter.com – Anthony’s daily newsletter
- The Pomp Podcast – Anthony’s amazing personal podcast
- Capital University – New podcast with Bryce Hall
- Follow Anthony on Twitter