This week, I sat down with the talented Snigdha Sur
Snigdha the founder & CEO of The Juggernaut, a Y Combinator and Precursor Ventures-backed media company telling smart South Asian stories and news. The Juggernaur prides itself in telling stories with “untold context.”
She worked at McKinsey New York, in Bollywood, in media-focused venture capital/PE, and in launch strategy for Reese Witherspoon’s Hello Sunshine. She’s also advised BuzzFeed, Quartz.
Snigdha graduated from Harvard Business School as a Baker Scholar with an MBA and magna cum laude from Yale College in Economics and South Asian Studies. She’s fluent in Hindi and Bengali and sometimes can slip into Mandarin.
What Snigdha is creating is very exciting and I know her media company has a bright future. I loved talking to her and I know she will do big things with The Juggernaut.
In this episode, we talked about…
- How Snigdha’s journey led her to starting The Juggernaut
- Why she chose to go with a subscription model
- Some of the lesson’s that Snigdha has learned and continues to learn
- Why there are huge openings in the “south Asian” market
- The Juggernaut
- Follow Snigdha on Twitter
- Follow the Juggernaut on Twitter
- Follow the Juggernaut on Instagram