Ramit Sethi is a New York Times best selling author, a brilliant finance thought leader and an entrepreneur.
Ramit is the founder of iwillteachyoutoberich.com. Through his writing, Ramit has grown a passionate following of over 400,000 email subscribers and has established himself as one of the most successful online business leaders of the last 10 years.
Ramit has had a huge personal influence on me, as his work has helped me become a better writer and has also helped me understand how to be automate money in my businesses and my personal life. His philosophy on money is built around ideologies of abundance and against saving money by depriving yourself of what makes you happy, such as $3 latte’s or vacations.
Essentially, Ramit teaches us how we can all “live our rich lives.”
As always, Ramit Ramit brought it with so much wisdom and insight on good writing, how to go after the big wins in your life and developing high dollar products.
I really loved this conversation and it was a priviledge to speak to Ramit.
A quick side note before we get started. This episode was originally recorded and published on the Copyblogger podcast. To see the transcripts of the article, go to copyblogger.com/ramit-sethi
So please help me welcome this week’s guest, Ramit Sethi.
In this episode, we talk about…
- What constitutes as effective copywriting and how to show value through the written word.
- How to go after the big wins in your life. Worry about the $30,000 decisions and forget the $3 decisions.
- How to write like you talk.
- How to develop high dollar products that sell.
- Iwillteachyoutoberich.com – Ramit’s website
- I Will Teach You to be Rich – Ramit’s NYT Best Selling Book
- Earnable – Earnable breaks down the hidden steps behind starting a business: finding an idea, creating an irresistible offer, making a sale, and many more. It’s all laid out, step by step, in Earnable.
- Follow Ramit on Instagram
- Follow Ramit on Twitter