Polina is a writer, an entrepreneur, and creator of The Profile.
The Profile is a media company allows you to “Learn from the most successful people & companies every Sunday morning.”
Polina and I first met each other during a invite only mastermind session that was put together by “The Hustle.” Once I discovered Polina’s work, I instantly became hooked and I subscribed to her newsletter.
Polina combines a journalistic writing style with her own unique p[perspective and uses her insight to create Profile’s on some of the worlds most successful and inspirational figures. In addition, she writes a members only, Dossier in which she does a deep dive on one specific figure and brings us the deep level thinking, habits and behaviors that successful individuals emit in their lives.
This was my favorite conversion I’ve had yet on the podcast. I walked away from this interview inspired and ready to take action on my own work.
In this episode, Polina and I talk about…
- How she built up the courage to quit her safe, respectable job at Fortune magazine to go all in on The Profile
- Why Polina compares writing to jigsaw puzzles
- How Polina is successful monetizing her company through a membership model
- And why great content leaves an aftertaste.
- Read the Profile
- Follow Polina on Twitter
- 10 Meter Tower – The video Polina referenced in the interview