Noah Kagan is an entrepreneur, a podcaster and “Chief Sumo” at Appsumo.com and Sumo.com.
Noah is someone that I have looked up to and admired for years. Sumo.com is a resource that I have used extensively to grow Sober Nation, and I continue to use the product to collect emails and to drive traffic to our membership site.
This episode went in a different direction than I expected. Over the course of the conversation, Noah and I started talking about fears and insecurities and jealousies and what it’s like to live as an entpreneur. I let the conversation go where it naturally went.
This was a great experience for me, and I hope you can all appreciate Noah’s honesty as much as I do.
In this episode we talk about…
- What Noah is doing with his company, SendFox
- What could have happened if we spent all our time focusing on “one thing.”
- How Noah approaches goal setting.
- Who Noah and I are both “jealous of” as creators.
- Noah’s Website – Okdork.com
- Follow Noah on YouTube
- Follow Noah on Twitter