Kevin Fremon is the founder of Lightbulb Moment, which is an online membership community dedicated to helping creators build remarkable businesses.
I first learned about Kevin on Pat Flynn’s podcast. I was very inspired and impressed with his story and I knew I needed to speak to him myself.
Kevin’s story is one of passion, dedication, determination and commitment after failure.
Kevin’s first attempt at building a membership platform was a big failure. It cost him everything, including his financial security and his marriage.
But Kevin picked himself up and tried again.
Next, he created a business that helped photographers create and sell products through their Instagram account. Finally, Kevin found the success he has been looking for.
Now, Kevin is taking all his experience and packing it into a great concept community called Lightbulb Moment, in which he helps other creators find the success they are after.
In this episode, we talk about…
- the cause of Kevin’s failures
- Kevin’s love for photography
- the reasoning behind his first big success and how timing played an important role
- Kevin’s passion and commitment to community
- how Pat Flynn played such an integral role in Kevin’s life
- where Lightbulb Moment is headed in the future