Many young entrepreneurs have dreams of starting a high profile marketing agency. They envision a high tech office, with ping pong tables, a great food court and millions of dollars in business deals being made around fancy conference tables.
I know that when I started my agency, I had those same dreams.
Some of us have been fortunate enough to see those dreams turn into a reality. One of those people is my guest Darryl Stevens.
Darryl is the founder and the CEO of Digitech. Digitech is an extremely successful marketing agency based out of Austin Texas.
Darryl and I had an amazing conversation about the life of a CEO of an agency. It was such a pleasure to swap stories about some of the great times of building our companies, but also talk about some of the struggles that come along with it.
Running an agency is hard, but if you put your mind to it and you dedicate yourself, you can create a multi million dollar agency business of your own.
If building a marketing agency is your dream, then you need to listen to what Darryl has to say.
In this episode we talk about…
- How living with spiritual principles has been the catalyst to Darryl’s success.
- What is REALLY required to get a client services business off the ground.
- The realities of burnout and how it can hurt your company.
- How to avoid the trap of “growing too fast.”
- How to finally find balance in business, life and happiness.
Digitech Austin – The official website of Digitech.
Should you hire a fractional CMO? – An important article that Darryl published educating us all on a new service that Darryl has added to his business.