For years, I have been looking up to Brian Gardner.
He is the founder and creator of StudioPress, which is the world’s most successful WordPress theme store. If it weren’t for StudioPress, I would never have been able to build Sober Nation or Stodzy. In fact, this website you’re reading right now is built on a StudioPress theme.
To say that Brian’s work has been impactful is an understatement.
Recently, I acquired Brian’s position in Copyblogger. It’s been an amazing journey for both of us over the last two months as we transition to different chapters in our lives.
It was a great experience for me to get a behind the scenes look at his work, his fears, his passions and of course… his outlook on life and business.
Brian\s next chapter is built around simplicity. His story is a sharp reminder that more is rarely better. In almost every case, simple is better.
It was a great interview. I hope you take the time to listen.
In this episode, we talk about…
- How Brian created StudioPress and what that adventure was like.
- How it feels to no longer be a part of StudioPress or Copyblogger.
- Why Simplicity is what Brian shoots for in his life and business.
- Why the success people see is just the tip of the iceberg.
- StudioPress – Buy your new WordPress theme.
- Copyblogger – Words that work for better digital marketing.
- Minimologie – Experience the power of real simplicity.
- BrianGardner.com – Follow Brian’s newsletter and his personal brand on his website.