Dan Go is a personal fitness coach who works with entrepreneurs and helps them transform their bodies and their mindset.
More than that, Dan is a thoughtful and inspirational entrepreneur who is carving out an amazing business that provides value to thousands of people.
Dan’s Twitter is a thoughtful, insightful, and useful resource for anyone wanting to step up their fitness and their success.
I knew I would enjoy my conversation with Dan and it has been one of my favorite conversations to date. Dan has so much to give and he gives freely with an open heart and an open mind.
If you want to train your body and your mind to get the best of yourself, then Dan is someone you need to follow. I love his insight, his tweets, and his personality.
I am so fuc*king exciting to publish this interview!
In this episode, we talk about…
- How Miyamoto Mushashi has influenced Dan and his life philosophy
- What is means to live in “The Way”
- How Dan has built such an amazing Twitter following
- Why fitness and health should be everyone’s number 1 priority in life
- Follow Dan on Twitter
- Apply for a consultation at highperformancefounder.com
- Sign up for Dan’s FREE video course