Amanda is the head of marketing at Growth Machine. I recently discovered Amanda’s writing through the blog on Growth Machine, and I was immediately impressed by her talent and her ability to write in depth, meaningful content to facilitate business growth.
Growth Machine is a very well known and very successful marketing SEO agency. When I learned that Amanda was brought in as the head of marketing position, I knew that I needed to speak with her.
Amanda’s work is very inspiring and it is writers like her that continue to challenge me and force me to level up my own writing. In our conversation, she talks about her journey as a writer and we talk about many tactics that she uses to ensure she is putting out the best work possible.
We also talked about her journey in the SIlicon Valley, tech startup world, and the success she had at companies such as NatureBox and FitBit.
I’m a huge fan of Amanda’s writting and I am thrilled to see her join such a team of true proffesionals at Growth Machine.
I hope you enjoy this episode and I know you will find Amanda as smart and insightful as I did.
Please help me welcome, Amanda Natividad
In this episode we talk about…
- What life is like in the Silicon Valley tech bubble
- Why Amanda decided to move back to L.A.
- How Amanda got hooked up with the team at Growth Machine
- How Amanda trains herself to be a world class marketing and writer
- What it likes to work at such a top tier agency like Growth Machine
- Growth Machine
- Follow Amanda on Twitter
- Follow Growth Machine on Twitter
- AmandaNat.com – Amanda’s personal website